A major part of deciding where to plan your next vacation is essentially deciding which city you want to experience. Each city in this great country has its own personality, and that’s what makes America so great; Seattle is different from Miami as Boston is different from Los Angeles. Marriott Vacation Club Pulse recognizes that and has established some great locations to support the local cultures of its host city.
What is Marriott Vacation Club Pulse?
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, an extension of the Marriott Vacation Club (MVC) brand, is developing an aesthetic value to its locations to reflect the urban vibe of its cosmopolitan home. Marriott Vacation Club Pulse encourages its guests to experience the city in full, and has built guestrooms and suites that are specifically designed for shorter, more active stays.
“Our Owners and guests are eager to explore new places and try new experiences, especially those in more urban locations,” said Stephen P. Weisz, president and chief executive officer of Marriott Vacations Worldwide. “Marriott Vacation Club Pulse expands vacation choices into even more destinations, all with a very unique style. Now, our guests can truly immerse themselves in the cultures, local scenes and neighborhoods of their favorite cities.”
Each Marriott Vacation Club Pulse location is set right in the middle of the city’s action. Here’s a short list of their five great locations:
- New York City, NY: Just a short walk away from the city’s shopping hubs, Bryant Park, and Times Square. The resort is located in Midtown Manhattan and has a great view of the city from the rooftop bar.
- San Diego, CA: Located just moments away from some of the the city’s greatest attractions like the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and the Gaslamp Quarter.
- South Beach, FL: With a Mediterranean vibe and a short distance between the resort and Miami’s South Beach area, you’ll be immersed in both historical and modern attractions.
- Washington, D.C.: Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at The Mayflower should be every history buffs go-to resort. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic places and near hundreds of D.C.’s museums, restaurants, shops, and attractions.
- Boston, MA: Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at Custom House is a recognizable component to the city skyline and right in the heart of America’s most historic cities.
Search all available Marriott Vacation Club resort locations.
How to Vacation at a Marriott Vacation Club Pulse Resort
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse is perfect for those short business trip vacations or for those looking for the full metropolitan cultural experience.
Marriott Vacation Club owners can access ownership of a Marriott Vacation Club Pulse unit through the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations exchange program, or if you’re a member of Interval International, you can access available units through their exchange program as well.
If you aren’t already an owner, find out how to buy a MVC timeshare on the resale market today!
Check out Marriott Vacation Club Pulse for available listings; all resorts are open for immediately booking with the exception of MVCP San Diego, which allows guests to book their arrivals as early as July 1.
Categories: Industry News