HGVC Maintenance Fees
Owning a Hilton timeshare can be a very rewarding and fun experience. No other brand provides quite the same vacation experiences as the Hilton Grand Vacations Club.
However, there are some regular fees that all timeshare owners must pay. These are called maintenance fees, and owners of Hilton timeshares will have to pay them each year. Here, you’ll learn more about HGVC annual dues and what exactly you’re paying for.
Main Hilton Grand Vacations Club Dues
When considering Hilton timeshare cost, it's important to remember yearly maintenance fees. All owners of Hilton timeshares, regardless of how they purchased it, will have to pay their annual dues. HGVC members usually must pay them by January 1st each year.
Your HGVC annual dues go toward covering a variety of different costs:
- Club Dues: This is the basic annual charge for a Hilton Grand Vacations Club membership.
- Operating Fee: The operating fee covers everything involved with basic resort operations, ongoing maintenance, housekeeping, and more.
- Reserve Fee: This portion of your annual dues goes toward future repair and extensive maintenance needs. This fee is the same amount for all Hilton timeshare owners.
- Real Estate Taxes: This is charged to cover your home resort’s taxes.
Contact Our Hilton Timeshare Resale Specialists
- GE Tax: The state of Hawaii imposes a “general excise" tax on all businesses statewide. HGVC resorts in Hawaii will charge an additional yearly fee to help cover this. This only applies to owners of Hilton timeshares in Hawaii.
- Club Access Fee: This annual fee only applies if your home resort is currently in development. The Club Access Fee grants early access into resort before it is open for business.
Other HGVC Fees
In special circumstances, you may encounter some other fees that are not a part of your annual dues. These are mostly one-time fees* that owners pay in exchange for certain requests and services from the Hilton Grand Vacations Club.
*Please note that all fees below are for online requests only. In most cases, requests made over the phone will result in an extra $20 charge.
- Point Deposit: When you deposit some of your HGVC points for future use, it will require a $69 fee.
- Club Point Conversion: You can convert your HHonors points to HGVC points, but this will result in a $69 fee.
- Point Rescue: If you wish to save one year’s points to use the next year, doing so on or before December 31st will incur a $69 fee.
- Reservations: While there is no fee for booking a stay at your home resort during your home week (as outlined in your membership agreement), booking other accommodations in the Hilton network may incur a $49 fee.
- Changing a Reservation: If you decide to change any aspect of your reservation after you’ve already made it, you may receive a $49 fee.
- Guest Reservations: While guests may use your home week reservation free of charge, there is a $39 fee to make another reservation in their name.
- HGVC Membership: When you buy a Hilton timeshare on the resale market, you are still required to pay a $399 membership transfer fee to become a member of the Hilton Grand Vacations Club.
For additional information on the Hilton Grand Vacations Club cost, contact an independent timeshare resale specialist at 1-877-815-4227.