Find Out Your Interval International Timeshare's Value in 3 Simple Steps
How accurate do my answers need to be?
Knowing every detail about your ownership is not necessary. We can still help you determine the market value of your timeshare. However, the more information you can provide us with, the more accurate our market value survey will be.Close (X)
How do you determine my timeshare's value?
We take the information you provide us and use it to calculate the fair market value of your ownership based on today's secondary market. Factors including your ownership type, usage frequency, unit type and size, points package, and more will all impact your ownership's value.Close (X)
What will you do with my information?
to calculate your Timeshare's Value Enter your timeshare Ownership Details
What's My Interval International Timeshare Worth?
Thinking about selling your Interval International-affiliated timeshare? The good news is that owning a timeshare at an Interval International-affiliated resort automatically increases the value of your timeshare. Because Interval International ownership is so desirable, owning property at an II-affiliated resort will help you better market your timeshare.
If you're ready to find out the fair market value of your II-affiliated timeshare property, fill out the easy, free, zero-obligation form above to get started. One of our timeshare specialists will contact you shortly to help you determine your Interval International timeshare value.
Tip: The more details you can provide us with, the more accurately we can help you price your unit.
How Do I Determine My Interval International Timeshare Value?
There are a variety of factors which go into determining the value of your Interval International timeshare on the resale market, including:
- Your II-affiliated Home Resort location. The more desirable the location and quality of your home resort, the higher its value will be.
- The type of vacation interest you own. Deeded weeks are often perceived as more valuable than Right To Use (RTU) ownerships, but it will always depend on the buyer's preferences and what the market is doing at any given time.
- The frequency of your vacation interest (Annual vs. biennial, fractional, etc.). The more vacation time you own, the more you have to offer a buyer.
- The flexibility of your vacation interest. Many buyers may prefer to purchase a fixed week vs. a floating week because they like the consistency and security of knowing exactly where and when they will vacation each year. On the other hand, many buyers may prefer to own a floating week or even points, as there is more flexibility in these types of vacation interests. As an Interval International-affiliated timeshare owner, you provide prospective buyers with additional flexibility by giving them the option to become part of the II exchange program. This adds a huge amount of value to your timeshare.
- The season of your floating vacation week. This only applies to owners of floating weeks. If you own in a season which is highly desirable, such as major holidays or peak seasons, the value of your timeshare will be considerably higher than if your season is a less desirable one.
- Your unit size and type. For example, a three-bedroom lock-off will likely be worth a bit more than a studio or efficiency unit, or a one-bedroom without a lock-off portion. However, it all depends on what the buyer is looking for.
For immediate assistance on how to sell your Interval International timeshare, contact a specialist at 1-877-815-4227.