Massanutten and its surrounding area is filled with a variety of activities and attractions to keep you coming back for more on your annual vacation. From classes and recreation available at the resort, to tours and sightseeing adventures in nearby towns, you will find endless entertainment all week long with Massanutten activities.
Whether you love to explore the great outdoors or prefer games and relaxation, there's ample available activities to enjoy during your stay at any Massanutten timeshare.
Additionally, the activities offered have something for every members of the family for great bonding experiences and memories that will last you a lifetime.
fill out the form
fill out the form
Massanutten Resort Activities
- Family Adventure Park – Take a zipline canopy tour, scale the climbing wall, enjoy water tubing, and have some fun at Kids Playland.
- Disc Golf – Experience the great outdoors and beautiful scenery while playing a round or two on the 18-hole disc golf course at the resort.
- Shenandoah River Activities – Go rafting, tubing, or kayaking down the lovely Shenandoah River.
- Woodstone & Le Club Recreation Centers – Work out in the fitness rooms, play a tennis match, take a few laps around the swimming pool, and much more at these two recreation centers right on site.
- Horseback Riding – Venture over to the Woodstone Meadows Stables and Petting Farm for a guided horseback ride around the gorgeous grounds, or visit the petting zoo to visit the bunnies, goats, pigs, and other animals.
- Mountain Biking – Explore the mountain in the most adventurous way possible—mountain biking. Discover the rugged terrain while biking down the steep slopes.
Things to do near Massanutten Resort
- Vineyards – Less than an hour away, take a day trip to enjoy tours and tastings of local wineries. Stop at the Prince Michel Vineyard, Barboursville Vineyard, or Cross Keys Vineyards to learn about the winemaking process, enjoy a tour of the vineyard, and sample some delicious wine.
- Breweries – Tour the Wild Wolf and Blue Mountain microbreweries in the area. See the beer-making facilities and enjoy beer samples and great food along the way.
- Luray Caverns – Discover the magnificent Luray Caverns in the Shenandoah Valley. Take a guided tour along the lighted pathways through the towering stone formations and gaze at these natural wonders underground.
- Charles Town Casino – Enjoy a night of gambling and horse racing at the Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, just a two hour drive from Massanutten Resort.