Legacy Vacation Club Reservations
It's important before you make any Legacy timeshare reservation that you consider the current guide for Legacy Points and understand the Use Year of your timeshare in the event you would like to bank or borrow your points from respective past or future years, respectively.
Fortunately, booking with Legacy Vacation Club is extremely simple! Before long, you're going to be packing up for your next, big family adventure. Not only will you save thousands by buying your Legacy timeshare on the secondary market, but you will continue to save in upcoming years as you avoid the consistent influx of travel industry and accommodation prices.
fill out the form
fill out the form
Steps to MakingLegacy Timeshare Reservations
- Check Legacy Points Balance — You can view your points balance by logging into your Legacy Vacation Club account.
- Choose a Legacy Vacation Club Resort — There are a number of LVC resorts within their trading network to consider. Be sure to also check your Points Guide to learn more about each particular location's value.
- Decide on Vacation Dates — In your Points Guide, you'll find the destination's vacation season calendar, which will make picking your dates even easier. Legacy allows you to book as few as two nights.
- Determine the Appropriate Accommodations— View the available units and refer to your Points Guide to learn more about their specific point cost.
- Bank, Borrow, or Buy More Points as Needed — If you find you will need more points or want to bank leftover points for the next Use Year, do so! We have a whole page dedicated to Legacy Points.
- Reserve Your Vacation — Call, fax, or submit your reservation request on your Legacy Vacation Club account and receive a response typically within 24 hours.
Legacy Vacation Club Reservation — Guidelines
To get the most out of your future vacations, be sure to follow these rules regarding the appropriate booking periods!
Your Use Year is defined as the 12 months you have to use your points and some reservations might fall outside of that timeframe.
Up to 12 Months (360-14 Days) in Advance
Up to 6 Months (180 Days) in Advance
13 Months (390-361 Days) in Advance
Legacy Timeshare Reservation Fees
- Legacy Vacation Club provides its owners with two, complementary transactions in each Year Use
- After these first two transactions, you will be required to pay a small transaction fee
- After the first two days of stay, housekeeping fees will be charged a flat fee depending on room size
Fees are subject to change
LVC Cancellation Policy
It's important to always review your guide-to-use document to understand the cancellation terms and conditions of your timeshare, but typically you can cancel or change your Legacy Vacation reservations 30 days or more prior to check in for a fully restored Legacy Points balance.
Have More Questions About Booking Your Legacy Timeshare Reservation?
Our timeshare specialists are happy to assist you in anyway possible. To learn more about your timeshare, fill out our form or call us today at 1-877-815-4227.