New List of High Demand Timeshare Resales Just Released
Top timeshare resales company releases new list to help consumers know which timeshare resorts are receiving the most offers in the timeshare resale marketplace.
Dover, NH (April 18, 2007) -- SellMyTimeshareNow, a leading timeshare resale and timeshare rental company, has just released their first-quarter 2007 Hot Properties List. The list, prepared by an outside researcher, looks at over one thousand timeshare properties and ranks them by the number of buyer-offers received, based on the records of SellMyTimeshareNow.
Jason Tremblay, the founder of SellMyTimeshareNow, says, "We think the list will be tremendously helpful to people who have timeshares they want to resell. The list will also benefit people who wish to buy timeshare resales. The 2007 Hot Properties List tells you, based on SellMyTimeshareNow's data, which timeshare resales have received the most offers in the first quarter of 2007. We are happy to share this research with consumers. The more you know about a timeshare deal before you buy, the more likely you are to select the resale timeshare that is best for your vacation needs."
The top ten timeshare resorts receiving the most offers at Sell My Timeshare NOW, for the first quarter of 2007 are:
- Orange Lake's West Village (south of Orlando in Kissimmee, Florida)
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas (Maui, Hawaii)
- Sunterra Resorts Ka'anapali Beach Club (Maui, Hawaii)
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club (Palm Beach, Aruba)
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club (Maui, Hawaii)
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis (Paradise Island, The Bahamas)
- WorldMark by Wyndham (a multi-destination timeshare)
- Pueblo Bonito Resort at Sunset Beach (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico)
- Marriott's Newport Coast Villas (Newport Coast, California)
- Disney's BoardWalk Villas (Orlando, Florida)
As Tremblay explains, "Obviously there are a lot of variables to consider. If a timeshare resort ranks near the bottom of the list, that doesn't mean it is an undesirable property. That could simply mean that people who own it, like it so much that it rarely shows up on the resale market to buy. Other issues, like the specific week owned and the number of bedrooms, impact demand as well."
To obtain a free list of how 1,360 timeshare properties ranked on the resales offers list, contact Sell My Timeshare Now, toll-free at 877-815-4227.About SellMyTimeshareNow
SellMyTimeshareNow is an industry leader in providing advertising and marketing for timeshare owners wishing to sell or rent their timeshare. In 2006, SellMyTimeshareNow presented $229,962,492 in offers to buy or rent timeshares to their customers.