What's Your Timeshare Worth?
Find out how to price your property on the resale market for a fast timeshare sale.Find Out Now »
Need to Sell a Timeshare?
Learn about our services for timeshare owners to quickly find a buyer for your timeshare for sale.
Sell Your Timeshare »
Get Help Now
Licensed Real Estate Agents
How to Buy Timeshare
SellMyTimeshareNOW is an online marketplace for timeshare resales (and timeshare rentals), where buyers and sellers can easily connect. If you are a consumer looking for a great deal on timeshare real estate, browse our selection of timeshares for sale by owner by using the map or search bar above.
According to ARDA, 82% of timeshare owners express immense satisfaction with their timeshares and consistently use their vacation properties. You can join them and begin vacationing regularly – and we make it easier (and more affordable) than you might expect.
Why is SellMyTimeshareNOW.com the best place to buy a timeshare?
- Choose from thousands of timeshare resales. Browse an extensive selection of resorts, weeks, and points for sale – all on one convenient, easily searchable site. New timeshare sales are added daily. Click here to view all timeshares for sale now.
- Save up to 80% off resort pricing. Enjoy pricing that isn’t inflated by timeshare promotions and outdated sales practices. Plus, you can name your own price by making an offer to the owner.
- Shop online with no pressure. Browse timeshares for sale from the privacy of your home - online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No pressure and no timeshare sales presentations.
- Optional broker assistance. Want to work with a licensed timeshare real estate agent? If you prefer a little more help, one of our affiliated, licensed timeshare brokers can help you buy timeshare.
- Timeshare Closing Services. Worried about the closing process? We can refer you to a licensed, bonded closing company that completes more than 1,000 timeshare closings every month.
Timeshare for Sale by Owner
According to industry statistics, 50% or more of the selling price of new resort timeshares is mark-up to cover timeshare sale promotions (free giveaways and other incentives). You wouldn’t put up with that kind of outlandish markup for other products, so why put up with it when buying a timeshare? The good news is you don’t have to.
The timeshare resale market has expanded dramatically in the last decade and continues to grow every year. As more and more owners seek to sell timeshares that no longer fit their lifestyle, the number of identical or similar properties on the market grows. This means potentially unparalleled savings for you, the timeshare buyer. Also keep in mind that many of the prices you will find on our site for timeshares for sale are asking prices; owners will often accept offers below their initial asking price, so don’t be afraid to make an offer! For more information on purchasing timeshare resales, view our guide on how to buy a timeshare.
Best Brands to Buy
The following brands are among the most well-known timeshare companies and vacation clubs, making them a great choice for a timeshare resale. These brands also have high value in many exchange networks like RCI and Interval International.
Popular Timeshare Resorts
The following resorts were at the top of our 2013 Timeshare Demand Index. These five resort properties were the most popular places to own, or buy timeshare. Click to see the full list of the best timeshares to buy.
- Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club(Oahu, Hawaii)
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis (Paradise Island, Bahamas)
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club (Palm Beach, Aruba)
- Marriott's Newport Coast Villas (Newport Coast, California)
- Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas (Lahaina, Hawaii)
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club (Lahaina, Hawaii)
- Orange Lake Resort (Kissimmee, Florida)
- Marriott’s Grande Vista (Orlando, Florida)
- Grand Timber Lodge (Breckenridge, Colorado)
- Westin Kierland Villas (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Best Timeshare Destinations
There are timeshares for sale in over 100 countries around the world including the United States Canada, Mexico, Aruba, Spain, Italy, Thailand, Australia and many more. Here are a handful of the most sought-after destinations for new timeshare owners.