Increase Holiday Funds Renting Out Your Timeshare
It’s officially the holiday season. Whether you love it or it gets you all frazzled, you need to be prepared. Many people feel a lot of financial stress during this time of year, but if you are a timeshare owner, we have a solution—renting out your timeshare!
Renting out your timeshare is a great way to get some money back that would go towards your maintenance fees and use it towards some holiday gifting. Not to mention you’d be giving a family a chance to take a luxury vacation that doesn’t break the bank.
This is a great time of year to advertise your timeshare for rent because many people are looking to book vacations and want a great deal. And it’s become more and more common to gift a vacation and an experience over material items. So you can be sure that if you rent out your timeshare with us, you’ll have a global audience of active and interested renters viewing your ad this season!
How to Rent Out Timeshare
Renting out your timeshare doesn’t have to be complicated. The seasoned specialists at SellMyTimeshareNow.com will guide you through the entire process on how to rent out timeshare. Here is how the process goes:
- Get in touch with us! Whether you call directly at 1-877-815-4227, email us at [email protected] or fill out the form on the SellMyTimeshareNow.com website, we can explain the process to you and get you started while guiding you all the way.
- Determine how much you want to advertise your timeshare rental for. When renting out your timeshare, pricing is key in the efficiency of the process. Many owners will price their rental week according to their annual maintenance fees. However, the better deal you can offer, the quicker you can expect to get offers on your rental week! We can assist you in determining an accurate price point.
- Is your timeshare qualified for online booking? If it is, you are able to set a price for your week and then sit back. Interested renters will be able to book your week completely online with a 100% reservation guarantee.
- Field renter offers. If you are not doing online booking, you will be able to field various rental offers in our owner’s portal. This allows you to work with those interested and figure out a price that works for both parties.
- Agree on a rental price. Once you and the interested renter agree on a price, you can move forward with the process!
- Contact your timeshare resort. Once the agreement is made, contact your home resort and make them aware of the rental agreement.
- Enjoy your extra cash! Utilize your money back for holiday gifts, treating yourself, or paying off bills. However you decide you use it, you can feel good that someone was able to enjoy a vacation for less because you decided to rent out your timeshare.
Learn more about how to rent your timeshare by visiting our website today!