DVC Reservations In-Network
As one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use vacation ownership clubs in the industry, Disney Vacation Club makes planning vacations easier than ever. Timeshare owners at Disney resorts can make reservations with their DVC points at almost any time during their use year, and have many options when it comes to accommodations. In-network reservations apply to Disney brand name resorts throughout the United States.
This means DVC members can enjoy the magic very year with their families and at a number of incredible resorts within the network! Hang out with your favorite Disney characters after purchasing a timeshare resale and making your reservation!
fill out the form
fill out the form
Making YourDisney Vacation Club Reservations
The reservation process for Disney Vacation Club resorts is streamlined to make planning vacations as easy as possible:
- Members select a check-in date and can make a reservation for seven consecutive days thereafter. To reserve more than one week, you'll need to make a minimum of two reservations.
- Up To 70% Off Resort Pricing – Find a spacious accommodation for less than the price of a standard hotel room.
- Reservation requests for resorts other than at your home resort can be made up to seven months prior to your desired check-in date.
- Members enjoy a four month DVC Home Resort Priority Period, a window in which you can book at your home resort with exclusivity. Exclusive booking at your home resort can be done eleven to eight months prior to check-in.
- If your desired DVC reservation is unavailable, Disney manages Wait Lists that make your wait simple.
You can also use your DVC points to make reservations outside of the Disney Vacation Club network through the World Passport Collection.
*As of January 19, 2019, those who buy DVC points on the resale market will be limited to making reservations at the 14 current DVC resorts. This excludes Disney’s new Riviera Resort or at the new Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge at Walt Disney World. Those who buy resale points at these new properties will only be able to stay at their home resort.
Changing or Canceling DVC Reservations
The Disney Vacation Club has one of the most accommodating cancellation policies in the industry. If something comes up and you need to change or cancel your reservation, you have several options:
- If you cancel or change a reservation at least 30 days before your check in date, you won’t incur any penalty. All points used for the reservation will be returned to your account.
- If you wish to cancel or change a reservation within 30 days, your used or excess points will be put into a holding account. You can still use these points as you would normally use them, provided that any reservations must be made within 60 days of your check in.