Despite the recent hurricanes, Caribbean tourism is as popular as ever. The Caribbean has dozens of incredible destinations to offer every type of traveler. Those who love warm weather, beaches, water sports, and gorgeous landscapes are drawn to the Caribbean islands for memorable vacations. But as far as where to go, it can be hard to pick which island is right for you.
We’ve found four of the best Caribbean islands to visit based on what type of trip you are interested in. top Caribbean timeshare resorts are located in Aruba, Jamaica, Bahamas, and the Dominican Republic. Find your ideal Caribbean vacation with our help!
Best for: Families, casinos, relaxing
Aruba certainly holds up to the “one happy island” reputation. With gorgeous beaches and a friendly, laid-back atmosphere, it’s impossible not to smile and relax while vacationing in Aruba.
Whether you’re looking for a family getaway or a romantic honeymoon destination, Aruba offers the perfectly balanced atmosphere to customize your Caribbean vacation experience. While you’re there, be sure to:
- Relax on Eagle Beach or Palm Beach
- Gamble at the 24-hour Stellaris Casino
- Go snorkeling or scuba diving and see Pedernales Wreck
- Visit the Arikok National Park
Top Aruba timeshare resorts include:
Best for: Music, food, surfing
Reggae, rainforests, and reef-lined beaches define Jamaica. This relaxed destination is ideal for a younger crowd and is a great spot for spring break. Affordable and known for its endless delicious food offerings, you’ll also want to consider these activities when visiting:
- Check out the Dunn’s River Falls and Park in Ocho Rios
- Go sailing on the Blue Lagoon
- Play a round of golf on the White Witch Golf Course
- Sunbathe on the sparkling Seven Mile Beach
Top Jamaica timeshare resorts include:
Best for: Golf, beaches, sailing
The Bahamas are coral-based islands in the Atlantic Ocean, just 60 miles east of Florida. As such, this destination is perfect for families or couples looking for a quick getaway. The Bahamas are known for being affordable with unspoiled beaches and turquoise waters. Some of the best things to do when vacationing in the Bahamas include:
- Take a boat tour and explore the private islands
- Go diving or snorkeling to see reefs, underwater caves, and tropical fish up close
- Visit the 40-acre Lucayan National Park
- See the breathtaking views of the Bahamas from the Glass Window Bridge
Top Bahamas timeshare resorts include:
Best for: Nightlife, shopping, snorkeling
Mountains, savannahs, tropical forests, and scenic golf courses make the beautiful Dominican Republic. This diverse and exciting destination is ideal for really any traveler. Discover quaint beach towns and exciting villages with non-stop entertainment. While you’re there be sure to:
- Go on a catamaran snorkeling tour with Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures
- Sample locally produced chocolate at the Hacienda la Esmeralda
- Hike up Pico Duarte, the Caribbean’s tallest mountain
- Explore historic sites like Alcazar de Colon, the National Pantheon, and Convento de los Dominicos
Top Dominican Republic timeshare resorts include:
- Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club
- Melia Vacation Club at Melia Caribe Tropical
- Sol Melia Vacation Club at Paradisus Palma Real
Find Your Caribbean Island Vacation for Less!
Regardless of which Caribbean Island you choose, we’ll help you find your ideal accommodations for a price that will make you and your wallet happy. Buy or rent a Caribbean timeshare from SellMyTimeshareNow.com and uncover savings up to 70% off the going retail price tag. We make the entire process hassle free, ensuring all you have to do is start packing for your tropical getaway!