Disney Timeshare Rentals
Disney has become a household name in vacations. Perfect for families and other groups of all sizes, the Disney Vacation Club brings a new definition of luxury. However, you don’t have to buy a timeshare in order to experience a vacation at a DVC resort. Disney timeshare rentals are readily available year-round, with low owner-set rates.
How to Find Disney Vacation Club Rentals
There are two ways to find a high quality DVC rental for your next vacation—you can browse Disney Vacation Club rentals by owner on our inventory, or contact a DVC Rental Specialist for more information by filling out the form to the right, or calling 1-877-815-4227. Both processes will lead you straight to the same great resort rentals in Florida, California, South Carolina, and Hawaii.
Finding Your Own DVC Rental
- Find a DVC resort (and dates) you are interested in. Research information about each of the Disney Vacation Club resorts.
Yes, I Want to Book a
- Browse our selection of Disney timeshare rentals to find an ad that matches your wish list. Find your perfect DVC timeshare for rent now.
- Submit an offer directly to the owner using the form on the ad page. If you have any questions about the Disney timeshare rental or resort, this is your opportunity to ask.
- The owner will respond to your offer, and you'll negotiate a price for the reserved week or DVC points rental. Once you're in agreement, you will disburse the funds to the owner, and he or she will be responsible for placing your name on the guest reservation at the resort. Keep in mind that if you are renting DVC points, the owner will also need to book the week you have requested, and there is no guarantee your desired week will be available at the resort you want.
- You can start looking forward to your vacation!
Working with a Disney Vacation Club Rental Specialist
- Call us at (877) 815-4227. We will connect you with a dedicated Vacation Rental Specialist to assist you in renting Disney timeshare.
- Your Disney timeshare rental reservation is 100% guaranteed.
Disney Timeshare Rental Benefits
There are many advantages to renting a DVC timeshare instead of booking simple hotel accommodations.
1. Hotels are Overpriced
Hotels in popular vacation destinations will often inflate their rates during peak travel times to squeeze as much money out of travelers as possible. With timeshare rentals, the rates are set by owners and fellow travelers with reasonable expectations.
2. More Luxury for Less Money
Disney timeshare rentals are located at luxury vacation resorts designed to provide the optimal vacation experience for its guests. Many of these resorts include a wide range of on-site amenities including swimming pools, restaurants, bars, complimentary shuttle services, and more.
3. Rent from Fellow Vacationers
When you rent DVC points, you are not paying your money to some giant hotel conglomerate—instead, you will be renting luxury accommodations straight from the people who own the timeshare. You can work directly with them to settle on a rate that satisfies both parties, allowing for easier and more budget-friendly vacation planning.
More Resources for DVC Rentals
Be sure to look at our timeshare rental inventory to find Disney rentals today. You can also determine when the best time to visit Disney World or Disneyland is using a DVC timeshare rental. If you're looking for a more long-term solution, you may want to consider buying a DVC timeshare instead of renting one.