Contact a DVC Specialist
Disney Timeshare Resources
DVC Ownership Info
What's My Disney
Let us help find the value of your Disney timeshare in today's market.
Disney Timeshare Rentals
There are three things you can do on this page about Disney Vacation Club rentals:
- You can browse our selection of discounted DVC timeshares for rent.
- You can learn about how to rent Disney Vacation Club points or book Disney timeshare rentals by owner on our site.
- You can read about the benefits and perks available to those who rent Disney timeshare.
Find Your DVC Rental
Click any of the links below to jump straight to our inventory for each DVC resort.
- Anaheim, CA - Disney's Grand Californian Villa Rentals
- Hilton Head Island, SC - Disney's Hilton Head Island Rentals
- Kapolei, Oahu, HI - Aulani Resort Rentals
- Lake Buena Vista, FL - Bay Lake Tower Rentals
- Lake Buena Vista, FL- Animal Kingdom Villa Rentals
- Lake Buena Vista, FL - Disney's Beach Club Rentals
- Lake Buena Vista, FL - Disney's Boardwalk Villa Rentals
- Lake Buena Vista, FL - Disney's Old Key West Rentals
- Lake Buena Vista, FL - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort Rentals
- Lake Buena Vista, FL - Wilderness Lodge Villa Rentals
- Vero Beach, FL - Disney's Vero Beach Resort Rentals
How to Rent Disney Vacation Club Timeshares
How does the process work when you've decided you want to book a DVC rental? It's actually pretty simple — even in a by-owner marketplace like ours. There may be two types of rental ads for DVC on our site at any point in time. The first type of ad is for reserved weeks at DVC resorts — the owners of these rental weeks have already secured those dates at a specific resort using their annual allotment of DVC points. The second type of ad is for DVC rental points — the owners of these points have not used them to book accommodations yet; as such, there points can still be used to book from DVC's selection of available weeks, giving you some flexibility in when you can vacation.
There are also two options for how you can go about securing your Disney timeshare for rent. You can negotiate the DVC rental yourself by making an offer on any ad on our site, or you can choose to work with one of our experienced DVC Vacation Specialists who can handle the booking for you. Here are the basic steps of what to expect in each situation.
Finding Your Own DVC Rental
- Find a DVC resort (and dates) you are interested in. You can find information about each of the Disney Vacation Club resorts here.
- Browse our selection of Disney timeshare rentals to find an ad that matches your wish list. Find your DVC timeshare rental now.
- Submit an offer directly to the owner using the form on the ad page. If you have any questions about the Disney timeshare rental or resort, this is your opportunity to ask.
- The owner will respond to your offer, and you'll negotiate a price for the reserved week or DVC points rental. Once you're in agreement, you will disperse the funds to the owner, and he or she will be responsible for placing your name on the guest reservation at the resort. Keep in mind that if you are renting the use of points, the owner will also need to book the week you have requested, and there is no guarantee your desired week will be available at the resort you want.
- You can start looking forward to your vacation!
Working with a Disney Vacation Club Rental Specialist
- Call us at (877) 815-4227. We will connect you with a dedicated Vacation Specialist to assist you in renting Disney timeshare.
- Our rental agent will find your desired resort, unit size, and dates, AND negotiate the price on your behalf. All you have to do is sit back and relax.
- Sign and return a rental agreement. (The owner of the DVC rental also signs and returns the agreement.) Once you have given us your payment information, we will process the rental and send you an electronic receipt.
- Your Disney timeshare rental reservation is 100% guaranteed.
- You can start looking forward to your vacation!
Disney Vacation Club Rentals Offer Great Benefits
There are endless perks associated with becoming a DVC member. But what about people who rent Disney timeshares? Do they get to enjoy at least some of those amazing benefits? The answer is yes, and we'll explain which benefits they are here.
Some of the benefits you'll be entitled to as a DVC renter will come directly from staying at a DVC resort. Others will need to be procured for you by the party you are renting the timeshare from.
Benefits Available Through the Resort
Generally, the following are exciting perks that you'll receive upon check-in, regardless of whether you've rented from a DVC member, or purchased your stay from Disney.
- Extra Magic Hours
These enable you to take advantage of the one to two hour periods in the morning and evening when a given theme park will remain open beyond normal hours of operation exclusively for guests of these selected resorts. Upon checking in, you will receive a schedule that will make clear which parks are offering the Extra Magic Hours during your stay.
- Free Parking
This perk is available to all Disney Vacation Club rental guests — both at the resort and at any nearby Disney parks.
DVC Member Perks Timeshare Renters Can Enjoy
In order to utilize either of the perks below, renters will need to ask the party they are renting from to select the necessary plans through Disney. Disney won't work with anyone other than DVC members to make arrangements for these benefits, so if these perks are important to you, it might be worth it to obtain written confirmation that the party you're renting from promises to procure them.
- DVC Dining
Various dining packages are available with your stay when the owner adds dining options to the Magic Your Way plan. The number of meals per guest and extras like Character Dining are subject to the differences in plans, so ask the owner for more information if you're interested in including a dining plan with your stay.
- Disney’s Magical Express
At certain Walt Disney World resorts, you'll receive not only complimentary transport for you between the airport (Orlando International) and the resort, you’ll receive the same treatment for your luggage! This service is called Disney’s Magical Express. Disney can get your bags from your plane to your room (and vice versa) for you, unless you’d rather do it yourself. Furthermore, additional (free) transportation may exist (depending upon your resort) to get you to nearby parks, and in some exciting forms: monorail, ferryboats, and even motorcoaches.
Click here for information on special Disney events to help you decide when to visit Disney World or Disneyland using a Disney timeshare rental.